"No homo" cries the team at the dig site. The head archaeologist sinks to his knees, sobbing. He has dedicated his entire career to the pursuit of homo habilis, an important part of the hominid evolutionary line. All his work led up to this archaeological dig site. But now, his whole life has been for nothing. There is no homo….there is only Australopithecus.
I read this to a group of archaeologists and they completely lost their shit
My friends and I occasionally have this problem so I’ve taught them this simple method that takes less than a minute as opposed to waiting several for your computer to restart(especially if it’s slow).
What’s great about this method is that sometimes restarting your computer wont fix the problem, but this usually will.
MAKE SURE YOU CLOSE ALL YOUR ART APPS.
This is important, otherwise the changes wont take effect. If it doesn’t work the first time, try again, sometimes it takes restarting it more than once.
For Windows 8, search for “services.msc” in your apps and click on the result. Continue from there!
Now go draw, babies!
Very helpful! This works whenever my tablet is having any problems at all. It’s very simple and very effective!
AAAH I NEEDED THIS
THIS SOLVES ALL MY PROBLEMS!!!!
Sky is wrong. Moss is wrong. Mint isn’t pale enough. Chlorophyll is much much brighter and more saturated than that. Avocado is wrong. Lime is wrong. Gold is horribly wrong. Salmon is wrong. Baby is wrong. Your pink is really more of a fuchsia. Blue orchids are two colors, neither of which are what’s listed here. Grape is darker than eggplant. Wine is darker than that. Cherries are darker than that. Cinnamon is brown.
You pretty much skipped over most blues, pinks, oranges, and reds.
I am a male artist, don’t fuck with me and colors.
The men of tumblr are the most badass people I’ve ever met
Not to mention “purple” isn’t a color. It’s violet. But Crayola had gave violet another name to make it seem like a new color. So it’s commonly called “purple”. This coming from a student from the Art Institute college.
This plant right here is God’s gift to mankind, I treasure this plant so much. What I do is, I peal off the skin off the plant and then cut up the gel like fruit layer in small squares and then put them in a bottle as if they were pills and and take 4 squares per day; You can also use the Aloe Vera plant externally on your skin as a skin treatment supplement too. Here are some benefits of using the Aloe Vera plant.
- Halts the growth of cancer tumors.
- Lowers high cholesterol.
- Repairs “sludge blood” and reverses “sticky blood”.
- Boosts the oxygenation of your blood.
- Eases inflammation and soothes arthritis pain.
- Protects the body from oxidative stress.
- Prevents kidney stones and protects the body from oxalates in coffee and tea.
- Alkalizes the body, helping to balance overly acidic dietary habits.
- Cures ulcers, IBS, Crohn’s disease and other digestive disorders.
- Reduces high blood pressure natural, by treating the cause, not just the symptoms.
- Nourishes the body with minerals, vitamins, enzymes and glyconutrients.
- Accelerates healing from physical burns and radiation burns.
- Replaces dozens of first aid products, makes bandages and antibacterial sprays obsolete.
- Halts colon cancer, heals the intestines and lubricates the digestive tract.
- Ends constipation.
- Stabilizes blood sugar and reduces triglycerides in diabetics.
- Prevents and treats candida infections.
- Protects the kidneys from disease.
- Functions as nature’s own “sports drink” for electrolyte balance, making common sports drinks obsolete.
- Boosts cardiovascular performance and physical endurance.
- Speeds recovery from injury or physical exertion.
- Hydrates the skin, accelerates skin repair.
Aloe vera is life?? it’s fantastic. heals burns and also moisturizes.
it’s yummy in drinks but i prefer not to eat it in large sized chunks cause i find the taste/texture nasty lol